Alison Haill and Associates
Contact us +44 1865 436791
Oxford Professional Consulting is Oxford’s premier team of Leadership Communication specialists. We enable leaders, managers and aspiring leaders to transform their impact and influence, inside their organisation and internationally.
Our clients want to be powerfully effective in Leadership Communication, including:
- Public Speaking for small and large groups
- 1:1 Meetings
- Media Interviews
- Shareholder Meetings
- Transition to a New Role.
Maybe you do not shine in public speaking or you may be a reluctant public speaker. If so, we have a signature system designed for you. We show you how to lose all fear of public speaking and become an engaging confident speaker, in groups and 1:1 situations.
Maybe you’ve experienced aggressive Media interviews and know you need to develop your media skills.
You may want increased charisma, to confidently lead your team to success. Or, you want a change in communication style to match your career aspirations.
Or, you may avoid difficult 1:1 conversations because you dislike conflict.
We show you how to:
- achieve transformation
- transform mindset
- gain important insights
- change behaviours
- develop new habits
- increase skills
- co-create an environment where innovative thinking thrives.
Who we are
We are not a school. We are not a university. We do not do text-book learning. We are a business-to-business provider, specialists in coaching and bespoke training.
Founded by Alison Haill in 1998, we work with small businesses through to large global corporations who want transformation. We help leaders, managers and MDs/CEOs to:
- think and work smarter
- co-create new ideas
- develop exceptional teams
- enjoy work more and a better work-life balance
- produce great results in the UK and internationally.
Skills for today’s leaders and managers
We believe that today’s leaders understand the key to success is through better conversations, which:
- build trust and lasting relationships with customers
- increase performance and productivity
- develop teams which are fully creative, engaged, solution-focused
- create companies that retain talent and take optimum benefit from diversity.
We’re pragmatic and optimistic. Energetic and activist. What we focus on is what works in the real business world – real business issues and real business solutions. Tried and tested, they lead to increased business results once implemented.
As part of our professional practice we guarantee your satisfaction. If by the end of your first session, you’re not satisfied that we’ve done what we’ve agreed/given you what you expected, then we will waive our charge or you can have your next coaching session for free.
Contact us to discuss your next step on +44 (0)1865 436791.
Led by Alison Haill, Managing Director
Managing Director and Principal Consultant Alison Haill is an Executive Coach and Communication Specialist with an extensive track-record spanning over 40 years, across 4 continents. She has created a unique approach which combines Coaching expertise, Neuroscience and Teaching Methodologies with Linguistics and Cross-Cultural experience.
To ensure each client is served by suitable specialists, Alison has personally selected her network of Associates, each one an expert she knows well and has worked with in the UK or around the world.
Coaches and specialists are carefully chosen to match the specific needs of our client base. We work with you by video link, phone, online and face to face.
Executive, Leadership and Development Coaching
Executive Coaches, based in the UK and working internationally
- Gareth English, Coach and Corporate Psychologist
- John Knights, Executive Coach and Transpersonal Leadership Trainer
- Julia Miles Coach and Coach Trainer
- Bettina Pickering Coach and NLP Trainer
- Jenny Plaister, Coach and Intercultural Trainer
Executive Coaches, based outside the UK
- Lynne Burney, Executive Coach (France)
- Ivan Fenton, Executive Coach (Canada)
- Anja Loncaric, Business Coach (Croatia)
- Eileen Pannone, Business Coach (Germany)
- Julia Carroll, Business Coach (Switzerland)
Specialists (not coaching)
- Isabel Walker, Media Training and Message Development (UK)
- Rachel Hicks, Media Training and Film (UK)
- Lisa Whiteside, Image Consultant (UK)
- Helen Johns, Marketing and Copy Writing Specialist (UK)
- Jackie Jarvis, Sales Specialist – for SMEs (UK)
- Trese Rowe, Sales Specialist – for corporates (UK)
- Ross Harvey, Corporate Actor (UK)
- Carolyn Phillips, Pronunciation and Business English specialist (UK)
- Eileen Pannone, Business English (Germany)
- Helena Johns, Marketing and Copy Writing Specialist (UK)
- Julia Carroll, Business English and Communication (Switzerland)
Testimonial – 1:1 Executive Coaching
It was useful to speak openly, share my feelings about job issues, bounce ideas against you, think about actions and prepare action plans. You asked good questions and challenged me. I see you are an expert coach. You do what you say in your book and it’s had a positive impact on me. I knew I could trust you. When things get me down I need a way to put them into perspective and get clarity about values and authenticity.
I’ve been able to remind myself about my own values and what’s important to me, making me happier and more effective. And I’ve now captured them in a statement of purpose which I’m going to share with my team. I’ve enjoyed the 1:1 coaching and taken more value from it than from the workshop. It’s prompted me to be the leader I aspire to be. And I can see the benefits for my team in getting clarity, and improving levels of engagement and trust.
Fletcher Abbott, Head of Change, Coutts Ltd