As a result of recent heightened demand for help with solving problems quickly over the phone in confidence, Alison Haill has decided to help more individuals in this way.
Situations where a consultation has been helpful for guidance include:
- My team does not respect me the way I would like
- I am not listened to in meetings
- My management tells me I’m too abrupt
- I have a really talented individual in my team who does not seem motivated any longer. What can I do?
- I need to make more impact when I am presenting.
- I must reduce my accent to progress in my career
I was bowled over with the effectiveness of the short session that I had with Alison. The outcomes have exceeded my expectations. Within minutes of me talking, she had got right to the heart of the issue, managing to bypass a ream of superfluous concerns which, as a result, I know I can deal with.
I would highly recommend Alison. She is exceptionally gifted and discerning, and clearly wants the very best for her clients.
Sue, Customer Relations and Marketing Manager, The King’s Centre, Oxford, UK
How to book
Click the Book Now button to see the days Alison works with clients. Choose a day and time. If Alison is unavailable at the time you choose, we will contact you with other options.
- Call on +44 1865 436 791
- Email alison.haill@opcOxford.com to book.
What does it cost?
The fee: £250 per Consultation, up to 60 minutes (plus VAT).
Payments are by debit or credit card.
Take the first step