We run coaching programmes for executives and managers who want to increase their leadership impact and confidence at work, including:
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Leadership Communication
- International Communication
Both individual and group coaching is available, for small businesses through to large corporations. We also take some private clients.
Coaching can be done via video conference, Skype, phone or face to face – depending on budget and other factors.
To see more about our coaching, click here for client comments.
To see some of our specialist areas click here.
Training and facilitation
Fearless Presenting and Public Speaking
We run in-company programmes for groups through the year in Advanced Presentation Skills, designed according to client preferences, for example:
- Confident Business Presentations
- Fearless Presenting: From Reluctant to Effective Confident Presenter in 30 Days.
- Global Linguistics: The 7 Sins of International Communication and How to Overcome Them
How to create great 1:1 Meetings
Using the coaching approach helps you get the best from your people whether you consider yourself a manager or a leader. We plunder our coaching toolbox to show you how to create great 1:1 conversations:
- to motivate, develop and support each one in your team
- to build trust and uncover powerful solutions with clients
Our training programmes in Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders can be tailored to match the needs of business clients or education professionals. We have 3 levels to offer:
- The Introduction To Coaching Skills
- The ILM Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring*
- Advanced Coaching Skills for Senior Leaders
*The UK’s Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5
Contact us to book in-company dates to suit your plans and to discuss your specific objectives.