The Test Drive is practical, informative and structured
Over the years, we have found that when clients approach us about working together, they are often not clear what kind of programme they want.
So we have introduced the Test Drive: it gives you an immediate and practical experience of working with us.
You may want a second opinion on how to proceed with a project. In the Test Drive we make sure to give you this accurately: we spend time with you to clarify how big your topic or issue is, and the precise change you want to see. The Test Drive makes sense as a first step.
If you want 1:1 coaching, you will be able to experience our process and results through the Test Drive. It’s the perfect first step.
If you want ideas that you can use at once, you’ll get that too in the Test Drive.
Situations where clients have found the Test Drive helpful:
- “I want and need to make some changes but I haven’t decided yet where to start”
- “I want to be sure that this coach – and company – is good/demanding/high calibre enough for me”
- “I want to be sure this company can help me get the results I want. I’d like some evidence or a sample session.”
- “Working 1:1 with an expert for 6 months or longer costs a lot of time and money. I want to experience it before I commit.”
- Important insights, fresh confidence and tips for speaking with clarity and impact
- “I may not need a programme – one session may be enough.”
How does the Test Drive work?
The Test Drive is an introductory one-on-one meeting by phone or face-to-face with me, Alison Haill, lasting around 45 minutes. Its objective is to:
- Help you gain new clarity about your topic
- Uncover the real outcome you want
- Plan next steps
- Discover whether both sides want to work further together
- If so, we decide on the programme that suits you best.
If I cannot help you myself, I won’t waste your time (or mine)! I will recommend you work with a specific individual from our team of associates or our wider network of specialists.
What does the Test Drive NOT do?
The Test Drive does not give you a Skills Audit. If you want a full analysis of your skills, this takes longer so our Skills Audit (which takes a day and includes meetings, assessment, teaching and tips you can use at once) is the best step.
How to book your Test Drive
Click to see on the calendar which days are available and book your preferred date and time. Or phone to agree your appointment.
What does the Test Drive cost?
The Test Drive is an investment:
- your time – about 45 minutes
- money – £250 plus VAT. Payment is by debit/credit card or invoice.
- Take the first step here: