What They Include
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions
- All your questions answered
- Practical and wide-ranging
- Clear & informative answers
- Valuable information
- Bonus questions to help you choose a coach
Is Executive Coaching for you? It develops your Leadership and Management skills – and your organisation benefits too. But is it right for you? Find out today – request your complimentary copy of our valuable FAQs for those who want to achieve more.
See Opportunities More Clearly, Craft Better Strategy
Leadership and management skills through 1:1 and group coaching For great leadership, the ability to see opportunities, craft strategy and inspire others is a must-have. Great leaders also have the skills to communicate big ideas, influence across the organisation and inspire trust, confidence and action.
Lonely at the top
But, whether you lead a team, a division or at board level, it is lonely at the top. You may appreciate the distance from others or you may dislike it. Either way, there is real benefit from working in partnership with an Executive Coach.
Transition to a new role
In a new role, you want to make a positive impact fast but at the same time it is important to first find your feet and understand the new context, expectations, culture.
In a new role, working with one of our coaches gives you:
- The benefit of an external, neutral sounding-board
- Immediate support
- Valuable questions so you uncover your blind-spots
- You are fully effective faster.
- Results: you build authority and influence in the new position quicker than on your own.
How are your People Leadership skills?
People skills are an essential part of management and leadership skills today, vital in improving results at organisational, team and individual levels. Does your team lack motivation? Do they focus on problems instead of solutions? Click here for techniques from our Coaching Toolbox :
- to increase motivation in individuals and the team
- to improve engagement in the team
- to develop the team’s ability to create solutions themselves
- to develop emotional intelligence .
Leaders must lead and develop others
Your organisation may have established coaching already so that you can develop the individuals in your team. Are you an advocate of coaching? If not, your own coaching skills may need a boost to produce real results that convince you. Or, consider “Advanced Coaching Skills For Managers” to refine and enhance your people development skills so you win create multiple wins:
- Your skills are improved
- You are inspired to implement them
- Your team achieves more and
- The individuals are more motivated.
If your organisation hasn’t embraced coaching, perhaps there is scepticism about the results it can achieve.
Contact us to ask why we are passionate advocates of the Coaching Approach For Managers.
Make space in your schedule
Leadership Communication focuses on how you communicate clear leadership and direction, all the ways you share the big picture and the strategy you have crafted. It’s in your behaviour, not just in what you say and how you say it.
So you have crystal clarity, make space in your schedule:
- To affirm or re-visit your Values and Vision
- To create anew the Big Picture
- To draft and craft the strategy.
Do this with one of our Coaches and gain high value dialogue, with a thinking partner to challenge you.
In Leadership and Management our expertise centres on:
- Leadership Skills
- Leadership Communication
- Creating your Leadership Style and Identity
- Vision and Values
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Mentoring Skills for Leaders and Managers
- DISC Profiling for Teams
Contact us for an initial consultation by phone.
We will empower you to raise the bar in how you communicate as a leader. We empower you to be dissatisfied with ‘good’, when you could be ‘great’ in every conversation, every time you communicate. Your results will reflect the difference:
- Your team will be more engaged, clearsighted, innovative
- You listen better and more deeply before advising others
- You present with more impact at shareholder events.