What Our FAQs Include
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions
- All your questions answered
- Practical and wide-ranging
- Clear & informative answers
- Valuable information
- Bonus questions to help you choose a coach
Is Executive Coaching for you? It develops Leadership and Management skills – and creates a ripple effect in your organisation.
Is it right for you? Find out today – request your complimentary copy of our valuable FAQs.
Executive Coaching – for those who want to achieve more.
See Opportunities More Clearly, Craft Better Strategy
Expand your Leadership and Management skills through 1:1 and group coaching.
For great leadership, the ability to see opportunities, craft strategy and inspire others is a must-have. Great leaders have the skills to communicate big ideas, influence across the organisation and inspire trust, confidence and action.
Lonely at the top
Whether you lead a team, a division or at board level, it can be lonely at the top.
You may appreciate the distance from others or you may dislike it. Either way, gain real benefit from working in partnership with our Executive Coaches.
Transition to a new role
In a new role, you want to make a positive impact fast. At the same time, it is vital to first find your feet and understand the new context, expectations and culture.
In a new role, working with one of our coaches gives you:
- The benefit of an external, neutral sounding-board
- Immediate support
- Valuable questions that help you uncover your blind-spots
- Results: you are fully effective faster.
- Results: you build authority and influence in the new position quicker than on your own.
Make space in your schedule
How well do you embody clear leadership and direction? How well do you communicate the big picture and the strategy you crafted? Is it in all your behaviour, not just in what you say?
We call this Leadership Communication.
Working 1:1 with one of our experienced coaches you co-create transformation and develop your thinking. You gain:
- high value dialogue
- a thinking partner to challenge you
- space to reflect.
Other benefits include:
- Crystal clarity in your Values and Vision
- More consistency in your leadership
- Space to re-affirm or revisit the Big Picture so it remains relevant
- Better crafted and considered strategy.
Priority topics our clients focus on with their coach:
- Leadership Communication
- Leadership Style and Identity
- Vision and Values
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Mentoring Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Psychometric Profiling for better Teamwork
Contact us for an initial consultation by phone.
Your coach will empower you to raise the bar in how you communicate as a leader.
We inspire you to move beyond ‘good’, aspire to be ‘great’ in every conversation, each time you communicate. You’ll gain benefits, including:
- Your team will be more engaged, clearsighted, innovative
- You listen better and more deeply before advising others
- You speak with more impact at shareholder events.
How good is your People Leadership?
People skills are an essential part of management and leadership skills today, vital in improving results at organisational, team and individual levels. Does your team lack motivation? Do they focus on problems instead of solutions?
We share techniques:
- to increase motivation in individuals and the team
- to improve engagement in the team
- to develop the team’s ability to create solutions themselves
- to develop emotional intelligence .
Click here for tools from our Coaching Toolbox.
Leaders lead and develop others
Your organisation may have established a coaching culture already, to develop individuals in each team. Have you learnt how to coach?
If yes, your own coaching skills may need a boost to produce real results
Are you an advocate of coaching? If not, and you have attended basic training already, discover deeper benefitsand create more wins for your team with “Advanced Coaching Skills For Managers” to refine and enhance your people development skills. You’ll gain many benefits including:
- Your emotional intelligence is increased
- Your skills in coaching others are improved
- You are inspired to implement the learning
- Your team achieves more
- The team members are more motivated and productive.
Are you sceptical?
Are you sceptical about the results coaching can achieve? If so, contact us to ask why we are passionate advocates of the power of Coaching as an essential development tool.