Are you successful in your job but a reluctant or anxious presenter?
Would confident presentation and influencing skills improve your career chances?
Reluctance to present
Before working with us
- You are a reluctant presenter but knowledgeable in your field
- You feel very anxious or stressed when presenting
- You need to present to get funding and support
- You fear ridicule and failure
- You need to present effectively
Confident but boring presenter
Before working with us
- You like presenting & do it often
- You fear you’re just average, possibly boring
- You want to be a compelling magnetic speaker
- You want challenge, questions & honest feedback
- You want to increase your impact & influence
Breakthrough Level 1
- You feel transformed
- Others notice the difference
- You present confidently
- You look forward to presenting
- You understand and manage your fears
- You have techniques to build confidence
Breakthrough Level 2
- You engage your audience
- You capture & hold their attention
- You inspire and influence others
- You convey the right level of energy
- You are clear, confident, compelling
Most of all it’s the confidence for speaking and doing presentations that was the biggest benefit of working with you – and 10 years on I’m still living on that! Before your programme I was always very, very frightened about speaking in front of a group, even in speaking to my staff. It was more than presentation technique that we got from you: we practised and practised – in front of an audience and in front of the video, all to do with the job. Of course when you are forced you get better – it stretched us but you supported us. The support and the relevance of all the tasks was excellent and made it always interesting. After the programme I did all my job better and more professionally and I could see it in all of us who you trained. I could see it and our clients saw it. We had 50% more bookings as a result. Two years after I came to this new job I was asked to speak in front of 200 people in Stockholm – I did it and it was successful but I would never, never have had the smallest hope of doing it if I hadn’t done your programme.
Rita, General Manager, Sweden
Giving presentations, I had always attempted to do it ‘off the cuff’ with little or no preparation. For a recent presentation, however, I knew I had to address this and prepare thoroughly. Alison offered to help and she totally transformed my approach, mindset and message. The delivery of my presentation was clear, structured and yielded instant results – customers came up to me immediately after the presentation to book memberships! Alison is professional, detailed and leaves no stone unturned. With her considered and understanding approach, she quickly pin-points areas for improvement and raises your overall game with impressive results.
Richard Rosser | Managing Director, UK
Before the coaching I was a competent specialist but I lacked confidence and self-belief when presenting, participating in round-table discussions and speaking up in general. Now my preparation for presentations takes less time. I communicate more with the team. I’m more productive. My boss mentioned that my presentations are very professional and that I looked calm and authoritative. These all come from the coaching. I found it pleasurable and the results were very good. I know I will use what I’ve learnt.
Unni, Senior Researcher | Norway