The Clarity Session is practical, informative and structured
Over the years, we have found that when clients approach us for help, they are often not clear which solution would be best or what kind of programme they want. So we have introduced the Clarity Session to give you immediate and practical help, along with recommendations.
You may want our view on how best to proceed and, in order to give this, we need to spend time with you to clarify how big the topic or issue is, or the precise change you want to make. You’ll also get ideas to use at once too.
If you want 1:1 coaching, you may want to experience our process and results. So the Clarity Session is a perfect first step.
Situations where the Clarity Session has been helpful already
- “I want and need to make some changes but I haven’t decided yet where to start”
- “I want to be sure that this coach – and company – is good/demanding/high calibre enough for me”
- “I want to be sure this company can help me get the results I want. I’d like some evidence or a sample session.”
- “Working 1:1 with an expert costs time and money so I want to know more before I commit”
- “I may not need a programme – one session may be enough.”
How does the Clarity Session work?
The Clarity Session is an introductory one-on-one meeting by phone (or face-to-face if you prefer) with me, Alison Haill, lasting around 75-90 minutes. Its aim is to:
- Help you get clarity about your topic
- Uncover the outcome you want
- Plan next steps
- Discover whether both sides want to work further together
- If so, we decide on the programme that suits you best.
If I cannot help you myself, I will recommend you work with someone specific in our team or our network of associates. I won’t waste your time (or mine) if I know I cannot help you!
What does the Clarity Session NOT do?
The Clarity Session does not give you a full Skills Audit. If you want a full analysis of skills, this takes longer than 90 minutes so our Skills Audit (which takes a day and includes meetings, assessment, teaching and tips you can use at once) is the best step.
How to book your Clarity Session
Click to see on the calendar which days are available and send in your request. If your chosen date/time is booked already, we will send you other options or phone to agree your appointment.
What does the Clarity Session cost?
The Clarity Session is an investment of your time and money. It is available at 2 levels, Executive and Basic. Choose the level you prefer:
- Executive: £350 (plus VAT) per hour, face to face, by phone or Skype
- Basic: £250 (plus VAT) per session, by phone or Skype
Payment is by debit or credit card.
Take the first step here
Call on +44 1865 436 791 Email alison.haill@opcOxford.com to book.