Download your free copy of our “Guide to Communicating Internationally” here.
We’ll send you 4 Guides (worth £29) as a gift – so you can create better relationships with international partners, build trust more quickly and show you are an ideal international partner.
Take the first step: read our advice
To get a taste of our Strategies For Success in building international relationships and professional opportunities, fill in the form above to download our insightful International Communication Guide. It is the first of four Guides containing tips and insights on:
- International visits
- Cross-cultural meetings
- Presenting to mixed nationality audiences
- Writing in foreigner-friendly English.
Build trust and global relationships more quickly
From our track-record of over 30 years in the field of international communication, we have created solutions to the problems that business and professional clients experience, both British and international.
We selected the 7 most essential solutions for successful international communication, and we focus our expertise here, to help you our clients:
- Linguistics and Foreigner Friendly Communication
- Business Speaking Skills – UK and International
- Diction Coaching
- International Communication Audit
- Build your Team Communication
- Business English Audit
- Accent Reduction
Because being successful in your business relationships, operations and results with foreign partners will ultimately depend on how successfully you communicate with them.
We teach you how to become the favourite partner:
- We show you how to use English so trust is built faster
- We share Cultural and Neuroscience insights which reduce distrust & antipathy
- You learn to “click” faster
- You understand deep causes of unexpected barriers so you deal with them better
- You learn to adapt your natural style while keeping your identity.
International communication: a web of skills
International communication is a complex web of:
- Cultural understanding
- Communication skills
It’s like any communication, but more complex because of the cultural and linguistic differences involved. These are often unnoticed until things go wrong.
We recommend you get ahead by developing your Global Linguistics. Contact us to book our training.
Could this be you?
The Norwegian team were talking to their new business partners in Brazil. It didn’t seem to be going anywhere. Sure, the mood was friendly, there had been a great meal and good conversation. But what did the Brazilians think of the Norwegians? And vice versa. Was the dissatisfaction with timescales really understood? How accurately did the interpreter translate what they really wanted to say?
Reactions to cultural difference and linguistic problems can be instant and deeply felt, slowing or ultimately destroying the business relationship and the project.
Our deep understanding of business communication is the result of over 30 years working in the field of communication and linguistics with British and international clients abroad and in the UK.
With this expertise we enable businesses and ambitious leaders to maximise their international success and results:
- Through building effective relationships faster
- Adapting more swiftly to other cultures and preferences
- Skilful use of global linguistic skills.
Download our International Communication Guides, simply fill in the form above.